Boone Location and Mast Store Online experiencing phone issues.
Click for more info.
The phone lines for Mast Store in Boone and for the Customer Care line (866-FOR MAST) are currently down. We've contacted our service provider, and they are working on it. Please be patient. We'll update as we have changes.
WOMEN'S DEFEND THE EARTH TEE
Go green with the Women's Defend the Earth Tee by Patagonia. Believe it or not, this short sleeve is made of recycled plastic bottles and fabric scrap and saves 63 gallons of water compared to a regular cotton t-shirt. It has a ribbed crew neck, a classic, straight cut, and features a screen-printed graphic on front. Here's a shirt you can feel great about wearing while spreading an important message.
- 50% recycled cotton/ 50% postconsumer recycled polyester
- A heavier weight regular-fit tee with a classic straight cut
- Ribbed crew neck
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Printed graphic on front
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Roger Peet of the artist/activist collective Just Seeds
- Machine wash
- Average weight: 5.75 ounces (163g)
No Reviews Yet!