WOMEN'S CENTERED CROPS
The Women's Centered Crops from Patagonia are a do-it-all pair of activewear tights that contributes superb comfort and stretch as you complete an intense training session. Constructed from a recycled polyester/spandex blend with miDori™ bioSoft and Polygiene® technologies, they provide a compression fit that wicks away moisture, dries quickly, combats odor-causing bacteria, and feels super soft against your skin. These workout leggings include a flattering wide waistband with a hidden key pocket, low-profile flatlock and contoured side seams for preventing chafing and aiding in freedom of movement as you move through your routine or yoga poses.
- Material (solids): 8.6-ounce 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Material (space dyes): 8.4-ounce 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Material (prints): 8.6-ounce 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½-inch elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 21½ inches
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Logo on back of waistband
- Weight: 7.36 ounces (209 g)
- Machine wash
No Reviews Yet!