WOMEN'S CAPILENE AIR CREW
With its innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, the Capilene Air Crew from Patagonia offers amazing warmth and comfort range. An airy blend of 51% RWS-certified merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze.
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort over extended use
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Responsibly sourced wool
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
No Reviews Yet!