WOMEN'S BETTER SWEATER VEST
After a fun-filled day hiking, enjoy a dinner with your friends in this Women's Better Sweater Vest from Patagonia. This vest can be worn on top of your favorite flannel or worn as a layer. Featuring several pockets, including interior drop-in pockets, you'll always have somewhere to store your phone and spare cash. You can feel good about wearing this vest, too, as it is dyed with a low-impact process that reduces the amount of dyestuffs, energy, and water required by more traditional methods and constructed from recycled polyester fleece. The Better Sweater Vest has easily become a Patagonia fan favorite.
Why we love it:
A necessary fashion item for this High Country or most anywhere as the weather changes. The Birch White color goes with just abut anything. This is by far one of my most worn pieces I have purchased at the Mast General Store. And it has pockets!
-- Jody K., Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- Material: 10-ounce 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Material (trim): 5-ounce 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (301 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS