WOMEN'S BETTER SWEATER VEST
After a fun-filled day hiking, enjoy a dinner with your friends in this Women's Better Sweater Vest from Patagonia. This vest can be worn on top of your favorite flannel or worn as a layer. Featuring several pockets, including interior drop-in pockets, you'll always have somewhere to store your phone and spare cash. You can feel good about wearing this vest, too, as it is dyed with a low-impact process that reduces the amount of dyestuffs, energy, and water required by more traditional methods. The Better Sweater Vest has easily become a Patagonia fan favorite.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on the wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Hip length
- Material: 10-ounce 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 9.65 ounces (273 g)
No Reviews Yet!