WOMEN'S BETTER SWEATER VEST
An autumn evening of contra dancing in the Appalachian High Country demands that you keep your core warm while being able to move with ease. The Women's Better Sweater Vest from Patagonia is your best bet to fulfill that mission. The moisture wicking fabric features a heathered sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The slim, feminine fit has a modern cut that hugs the body, and the princess seams on the back cut a flattering silhouette. Contrast trim detail at the wind flap, pockets, armholes, and hem add a dash of understated style.
- Stand collar for extra warmth
- Front zipper has a kissing-welt closure and a hidden wind flap
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, armholes and hem
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fabric: 10-ounce 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process
- Average weight: 9.65 ounces (273g)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!