WOMEN'S BETTER SWEATER QUARTER ZIP
Snow days are best enjoyed with a mug of hot cocoa and a never-ending plate of cookies. The Women's Better Sweater Quarter Zip by Patagonia will keep you cozy warm whether you snuggle up with a book or dare to venture outside. The sweater-knit fleece boasts an ultra-soft fleece interior that layers easily over a favorite flannel or under a protective soft shell. A quarter-zip neck has a protective wind flap, princess seams offer a comfortable fit, and a zippered arm pocket for small essentials. Grab this insulating fleece when chilly weather strikes, and enjoy cozy warmth all season long.
Why we love it:
"The pullover is very soft and comfortable. It is easy to just throw on and go anywhere." — Julia, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fabric: 10-ounce 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Average weight: 13.7 ounces (388g)
No Reviews Yet!