ULTRALIGHT BLACK HOLE SLING - 8L
Be free to explore, roam, and take in the view when your essentials are securely packed and hanging across your body in the Ultralight Black Hole Sling from Patagonia. This lightweight pack is constructed with sturdy recycled nylon and polyester materials and feature a roomy main compartment and quick-access front pocket for smaller items. Pack it up with everything you need, throw it onto your back, and venture out far and wide.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Two-compartment sling has the right amount of room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and strap
- Large and expandable stretch pocket on strap holds most cell phones
- Material (body): 2.4-ounce 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Material (lining): 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Volume: 488 cubic inches (8 liters)
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.25 x 3 inches
- Weight: 6.7 ounces (190 g)
No Reviews Yet!