ULTRALIGHT BLACK HOLE MINI HIP PACK - 1L
From vacation mode to the daily grind, keep your phone, wallet, and small essentials within arms reach by packing it in the Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack from Patagonia. Wrapped in a sturdy nylon ripstop and lined with a DWR finished polyester lining, this lightweight fanny pack is constructed from recycled materials and provides water-resistant protection to everything inside. Strapped around your waist or slung across your body bandolier style, either way, this pack will keep your personal items safe and close.
- Lightweight, durable recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Material (body): 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Material (lining): 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Volume: 61 cubic inches (1 liter)
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 8 x 2 inches
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g)
No Reviews Yet!