STORMFRONT ROLL TOP PACK - 45 LITER
Weather the storm, from snow to rain, with a sturdy, water-resistant companion that can protect all your essential gear. The Stormfront Roll Top Pack from Patagonia is just the backpack for the occasion with its TPU coated nylon construction treated with a DWR finish. The roomy main compartment has plenty of space for hauling books and paperwork for work or class or load it up with some outdoor gear and a change of clothes for an adventure off-the-beaten-path. Padded shoulder straps paired with the sternum and hipbelt straps provide comfort and support. Once your pack, roll up the top and tackle the day through rain or shine.
- Material: 11.7-ounce 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Capacity: 2,746 cubic inches (45 liters)
- Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 12 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds 9.3 ounces (1,171 g)
No Reviews Yet!