PLANING TOTE - 32 LITER
Warm weather days call for beach trips or relaxing afternoons on the lake, so go ahead and load up the Planing Tote from Patagonia with all the essentials. The main body of this tote bag is made of sturdy polyester with a water-resistant TPU-film laminate. Before you leave the house, pack the roomy main compartment with dry clothing, towels, and snacks and slip your phone, keys and other small items into the zippered mesh pocket. When it's time to head home, slip your wet gear and clothing into the mesh front pocket and keep it separated from the dry stuff.
- Material (body): 9-ounce 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate
- Material (mesh): 6.9-oz 100% nylon
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Main compartment closes like a classic Japanese tool tote
- Front mesh pocket is designed to lay flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear
- Interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Low-profile grab handles convert for use as a backpack
- Capacity: 1,953 cubic inches (32 liters)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 19 x 4.75 inches
- Weight: 16.2 ounces 9460 g)
No Reviews Yet!