NANO PUFF EARFLAP CAP
If you work outside in the dead of winter and you need to keep your head warm, look no further. The Nano Puff Earflap Cap by Patagonia is not only warm, but it's windproof, water-resistant and the insulation keeps it's warmth, even when wet. The elastic earflaps help keep your ears covered and protected, or you can tuck it away when you're not using it. A combination of a soft brim and a highly compressible fabric you can pack this away in tight spots and not take up hardly any room. Hoping you have a warm winter.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation
- Elastic earflaps seal out cold and tuck away when not in use
- Soft brim makes this hat easy to stash when not in use
- Highly compressible and packable
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
No Reviews Yet!