MEN'S TORRENTSHELL JACKET
A deluge is beating down on your tent, but you're all smiles. No rain, sleet, or snow can penetrate the 2.5 layer Men's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia while you're exploring the wilderness or trekking into town. Waterproof, breathable H2No performance standard protection graces the ripstop nylon shell, and a microfleece-lined neck provides excellent comfort. From the top down, this rain jacket sports a two-way adjustable hood, venting pit zips, and zippered pockets to hold essentials. Layer up for cold weather hiking, dress down for tropical adventuring, or self-stow this jacket in its own pocket for travel.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-ounce 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 12.1 ounces (343 g)
No Reviews Yet!