MEN'S TORRENTSHELL JACKET
A deluge of rain is beating down on your tent, but you're all smiles. No rain, sleet, or snow can penetrate the 2.5 layer Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia while you're exploring the wilderness or trekking to town. Waterproof, breathable H2No performance standard protection graces the ripstop nylon shell, and a microfleece-lined neck provides excellent comfort. From top down, this rain jacket sports a two-way adjustable hood, venting pit zips, and zippered pockets to hold essentials. Layer up for cold weather hiking, dress down for tropical adventuring, or self-stow this jacket in its own pocket for travel.
Why we love it:
"I love this jacket it keeps me nice and dry in this crazy Boone weather. I like how easy it is to store in my backpack when I am at school or sporting events."
— Silas, Mast General Store - Annex, Valle Crucis, NC
- 2.5 layer waterproof, breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell features a 100% recycled nylon face
- Adjustable two-way hood with laminated visor
- Hood rolls and stows in neck with cord and hook design
- Front zipper features welt-exterior and interior storm flaps creating zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zippered pit zips
- Hood-and-loop cuff closure
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Self-stows in handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9 ounce 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Average weight: 12.1 ounces (343g)
No Reviews Yet!