MEN'S TORRENTSHELL 3L PANTS - SHORT
You have your rain jacket, but what about your legs? Are they covered and protected from the weather? They are now with the Men's Torrentshell 3L Pants by Patagonia. The 3-layer waterproof and breathable shell provides the best in comfort and performance. Your hands will stay warm too in the two zippered handwarmer pockets. DWR treated zippered at the cuff enables you to easily put on the pants with boots still on. You won't be left out like a cake in the rain.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR finish
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Machine wash cold/ tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS