MEN'S STRETCH PLANING BOARDSHORTS
When you're shooting the curls, you need trusty apparel that delivers the goods. The Men's Stretch Planing Boardshorts by Patagonia are made of lightweight, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and UPF 50+ for ultimate sun protection. They have a slimmer, more streamlined profile as well as forward inseams to reduce chafe, and a zippered, a self-draining hip pocket that also serves as a self-storage pouch.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched outseam for freedom of movement; forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 20 inches; inseam is 9 1/2 inches; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Machine wash, tumble dry
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like