MEN'S RETRO PILE VEST
When's it cold out, we crave cozy comfort like flannel pajamas, hot cocoa, and a cracklin' fire. Well, you might as well add the Men's Retro Pile Vest by Patagonia to that list. Made of double-sided solid shearling, this full-zip vest has a soft and fuzzy exterior paired with a smooth, soft-to-the-skin interior for unbeatable comfort. When braving the outdoors, the stand-up collar seals in heat, offset shoulder seams keep it friendly with a backpack, and the flat-seam construction cuts down on bulk and chafe. And did we mention pockets a-plenty? A zippered chest pocket and hand pockets stand at the ready to store your essentials on the trail or about town.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip vest with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- Material (body): 8.7-ounce Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Material (pocket bags): 3.5-ounce 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (363 g)
No Reviews Yet!