MEN'S R2 TECHFACE JACKET
Ready for rough and tumble mountain adventures, the Men's R2 TechFace Jacket by Patagonia delivers exceptional warmth and breathability along with the added perks of abrasion and weather resistance as conditions change on your trek. The hi-loft double-weave fabric has a soft next-to-skin feel and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. This versatile jacket has a full-zip front, one left chest pocket, two zippered handwarmer pockets, and tow interior drop-in mesh pockets to keep essentials close. The sleek, stretch-knit cuffs resist snags and give comfortable coverage while the partial binding on the hem shuts out the cold and seals in the warmth.
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hi-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but also highly breathable; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- 13.4 oz (380 g)
No Reviews Yet!