MEN'S QUANDARY PANTS - 32 INCH
Adventure awaits you. Tackle the terrain ahead in the Quandary Pants by Patagonia. These lightweight, durable, all-season tech pants deliver exceptional comfort and performance whether scrambling up scree or navigating your way across a mountain stream. Made of a nylon/ spandex blend, they offer lots of flexibility, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps moisture at bay. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move with ease, 50+ UPF guards your skin against harmful UV rays, and there are plenty of pockets to store essentials.
- Comfortable, multifunctional, all-season pants made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 94% nylon/(62% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit; sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place when you’re moving; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Material: 4.2-ounce 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Inseam: 32 inches
- Average weight: 10 ounces (284 g)
No Reviews Yet!