MEN'S NANO PUFF VEST
Lightweight, durable warmth doesn't need to be complicated. When the snow starts falling, look to the Men's Nano Puff Vest by Patagonia for dependable protection. From climbing trips to grocery store runs, this core wamer boasts a DWR treated shell and 60g of PrimaLoft Gold insulation that maintains 96% of warmth even when wet. The Nano Puff features a center-front zipper with storm flap and a brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on the side panels that stabilize insulation. Layer up with a hardshell, wear it solo when the weather allows, and when not needed, stuff it into its pocket for travel. No matter the venture, the Nano Puff is up for the challenge.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Water-repellent, compressible 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ration
- Insulation maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilize insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Regular fit
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell and lining: 1.4-ounce 22D 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
- Average weight: 8 ounces (227 g)
No Reviews Yet!