MEN'S NANO PUFF JACKET
Lightweight, durable warmth doesn't need to be complicated. For dependable protection look to the Nano Puff Jacket by Patagonia when the leaves start dropping and the snow starts falling. From climbing trips to everday errands, this synthetic jacket boasts a DWR treated shell and 60g of PrimaLoft Gold insulation that maintains 96% of warmth even when wet. The Nano Puff features a center-front zipper with storm flap and a brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on the side panels that stabilize insulation. Layer up with a hard shell, or wear it solo when the weather allows, and when not needed, stuff it into its pocket for travel. No matter the adventure, this tough jacket is up for the challenge.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric (shell and lining): 1.4-ounce 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Average weight: 11.9 ounces (337 g)
No Reviews Yet!