MEN'S MICRO PUFF HOODY
The best warmth for weight of any jacket we’ve ever built, the Micro Puff Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
Why we love it:
For any outdoor enthusiast, you NEED this jacket. It is the one piece of gear that goes wherever I go. The micropuff is one of Patagonia's warmest jackets for its weight-to-warmth ratio. Weighs nothing, packs down to nothing, keeps me warm from the town to the peaks. It is my "go to" for every excursion in the cold.
-- Andrew U., Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Materials: Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
No Reviews Yet!