MEN'S MAPLE GROVE CANVAS JACKET
Trekking through town or navigating a new trail, the Men's Maple Grove Canvas Jacket by Patagonia shuts out the cold, traps in heat, and keeps you sufficiently warm on your outings. This durable, weather-resistant jacket is made of an organic blend stretch canvas with a durable water repellent (DWR) which sheds moisture and increases abrasion resistance. The body is lined in thick, high-pile fleece to insulate your core while the arms are insulated with Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) and lightweight taffeta fabric lining for added warmth and easy layering. It has a full-length front zipper and external storm flap with snaps, stand collar, and stowaway hood; plus, there's plenty of roomy pockets for storage, including an internal zippered left chest pocket with headphone compatibility.
- Shell: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Bellow pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- 40.7 oz (1154 g)
No Reviews Yet!