MEN'S INSULATED FJORD FLANNEL JACKET
Innovative design is nothing new at Patagonia, so it's no surprise when the Men's Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket lands on the table. Built with a classic plaid pattern, the Fjord Flannel has a few tricks up its sleeve. Organic cotton flannel is constructed with Thermogreen insulation to provide added warmth and also aids in wind-proofing. Side pockets let your hands rest, pleated shoulders allow for freedom of movement, and a longer straight hem keeps a cool draft from hitting your back.
- Durable, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel lined with contrast polyester plain weave and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) for warmth
- Full-length, button-front placket
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso
- Straight hem
- Material (shell): 6.6-ounce 100% organic cotton flannel.
- Material (lining): 2.4-ounce 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 24.8 ounces (703 g)
No Reviews Yet!