MEN'S HOME WATER TROUT LONG SLEEVE RESPONSIBILI-T-SHIRT
As anglers, Patagonia sees firsthand the dramatic effects of climate change on our fisheries and ultimately our planet. We must protect our home waters. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces its reliance on virgin materials.
- Fabric: 5.6-ounce 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt; it's made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck T-shirt is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem, worn tucked or untucked, goes with most every situation
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 9 ounces (255 g)
No Reviews Yet!