MEN'S DOWN SWEATER
Designed for outdoor winter pursuits, and so comfortable you could live in it, the Men's Down Sweater by Patagonia is essential when warmth is on the line. Constructed from recycled ripstop fabric that is windproof and weather-resistant thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this insulating jacket can take on a light drizzle. The 800 fill-power down insulates in the coldest weather while regulating temperature for a comfortable wear. Handwarmer pockets give access to the hem cinch cord, and the contoured fit allows for easy layering. Stowing in its own internal pocket for easy travel makes for the ultimate cold weather companion.
Why we love it:
"This Patagonia down sweater is the sure thing to keep you warm during the colder months of the year. This down jacket is light enough to pack and take out on the trails or can be worn as an everyday jacket. This is the first down jacket I have ever owned, and I absolutely love it! It can be worn in milder temperatures because of how light it is but can also be worn in below freezing temperatures because of how the traceable down keeps the warmth inside of the jacket."
— Christian, Mast General Store Annex - Valle Crucis, NC
I've always loved Patagonia as a company and the Ironclad guarantee they offer, but their Down Sweater is one of the best products I own by them. It's absurdly comfortable, warm and true to size. The down is responsibly sourced by the company and proves that mother nature knows her stuff!
Carson I., Mast General Store - Roanoke, VA
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill power Traceable Down
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Regular Fit: neither slim nor oversized, regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Average weight: 13.1 ounce (371 g)
No Reviews Yet!