MEN'S CAPILENE MIDWEIGHT CREW
Whether it's waking up on the trail or when you're in need of an extra layer, the Capilene Midweight Crew by Patagonia is your insulating confidante. It's crafted from tough Polartec Power Grid fabric that's designed to wick moisture, breathe, and provide integral warmth for your high-mountain pursuits. This Capilene boasts other handy features like Polygiene odor control, full underarm gussets for freedom of movement, and elastic thumb loops for hand coverage. The fabric weight allows the baselayer to be worn on its worn yet it easily slips under a fleece or jacket when needed.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
- Material: solids: 4.4-ounce (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-ounce (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Slim fit
- Weight: 6.8 ounces (193 g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like