MEN'S BETTER SWEATER QUARTER ZIP
Put a little handsome into your dirt-baggin' lifestyle with a little help from the Men's Better Sweater Quarter Zip from Patagonia. This knitted fleece pullover is crafted with precision and care to be durable for wilderness escapades yet cleans up well for dinners home with the folks. The Better Sweater sports a 1/4 zippered neck for easy layering and ventilation while raglan sleeves improve range of motion. Other features like flat-seam construction, a zippered chest pocket, and moisture-wicking abilities seal the deal on this classic cold-weather warmer.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Material: 10-ounce 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Weight: 17.6 ounces (499 g)
No Reviews Yet!