MEN'S BETTER SWEATER JACKET
Put a little handsome into your dirt-baggin' lifestyle with a little help from the Better Sweater Jacket from Patagonia. This knitted fleece is constructed with recycled polyester and crafted with precision and care to be durable enough for wild trips yet cleans up well for dinner with the folks. The Better Sweater sports a full zip front for easy layering and ventilation while raglan sleeves improve range of motion. Other features like flat-seam construction, zippered chest pocket, and moisture-wicking abilities seal the deal on this classic cold-weather warmer.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Material: 10-ounce 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 22.5 ounces (638 g)
No Reviews Yet!