GIRLS' BETTER SWEATER FLEECE JACKET
From rough and tumble outside activities to low-key, kickin' back fun indoors, the Girls' Better Sweater Jacket from Patagonia adapts well to both environments. Made of recycled polyester knitted fleece, it has a sweater-knit face with a warm fleece interior and features a full-zip front with stand collar and two zippered, raglan sleeves, and handwarmer pockets. There's smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets, and hem and a convenient hand-me-down ID label.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe
- For a contoured shape and fit, the jacket has raglan sleeves, angled seams in front and princess seams in back
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, pocket opening and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length; hand-me-down ID label
- Material: 10-ounce 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (309 g)
No Reviews Yet!