Whether you're catching a sunrise hike before class or hitting the gym after work, pack it all in with the Chacabuco Pack by Patagonia. It's strong yet lightweight polyester construction stands up to use and abuse while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish wards of rain or moisture. The 15-inch padded laptop sleeve doubles for a hydration reservoir, side cinch cords secure gear, stretch-cord front is ideal for lashing on extra gear. On or off the mountain grab, this generous 30-liter pack and get a moving.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15-inch laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable cording is perfect for bike helmets or extra layers
- Material (Body): 7.4-ounce 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Material (Lining): 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Volume: 30 liters (1,831 cubic inches)
- Weight: 1 pound 7.8 ounces (675 g)
No Reviews Yet!