BOYS' BETTER SWEATER FLEECE JACKET
From rough and tumble outside activities to low-key, kickin' back fun indoors, the Boys' Better Sweater Jacket from Patagonia adapts well to both environments. Made of recycled polyester knitted fleece, it has a sweater-knit face with a warm fleece interior and features a full-zip front with stand collar and two zippered, raglan sleeves, and handwarmer pockets. There's smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets, and hem and a convenient hand-me-down ID label.
- Warm, sweater-knit polyester face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarn that’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim on hand pocket openings, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Material: 10-ounce 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (309 g)
No Reviews Yet!