BOYS' 4-IN-1 EVERYDAY JACKET
It really doesn't matter what the weatherman says, this jacket will keep him covered in any situation. And you know how they are wrong sometimes, so why not have him ready for anything in the Boys' 4-In-1 Everyday Jacket by Patagonia. For rainy, cold or blustery weather, this jacket zip here and there to make up all the jackets you'll need. Keep your little guy dry and safe this fall and winter.
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh; zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to 1/4-inch shearling pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Material (H2No® Performance Standard shell): 2-layer, 5.3-ounce 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Material (lining - hood and sleeves): 2.2-ounce 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-ounce 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Material (zip-out jacket): 2.2-ounce 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Material (fleece lining): 8.6-ounce 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼-inch pile.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 30.1 ounces (853 g)
No Reviews Yet!