BLACK HOLE WAIST PACK - 5L
From backcountry explorations to globetrotting adventures, keep things simple, light, and close at hand with the Black Hole Waist Pack from Patagonia. This 5-liter waist pack is constructed from a sturdy recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film and DWR finish and features a breathable mesh lumbar panel. Load the roomy main compartment with snacks and small essentials, slip your phone into the zippered front pocket, and add a water bottle (or 2) into the stretch pockets. Everything has a place in this handy Black Hole pack.
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single compartment utility waist pack with interior mesh pocket and front zippered pocket
- Highly breathable mesh lumbar panel for carrying comfort
- Stretch water-bottle pockets
- 38mm waistbelt
- Compression straps keep the load close to body
- Volume: 305 cubic inches (5 liters)
- Dimensions: 6 x 16.5 x 4 inches
- Weight: 11.3 ounces (320 g)
No Reviews Yet!