Free Shipping on orders totaling $75 or more – Enter Code: FREESHIP75 at checkout. Ends Sunday, December 31, 11:59 p.m. EST
CLICK HERE to find out our shipping deadlines for Christmas delivery.
Last Day for Ground Shipping: December 14th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Gift Cards Mailed via Regular USPS: December 15th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Priority Mail Shipping (never guaranteed by USPS): December 19th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Expedited Shipping: December 20th @ Noon EST
BLACK HOLE DUFFEL 90L
No matter how much you cram into this gear-hauler, it seems it'll never reach capacity. Begging for even more use and abuse, the Black Hole Duffel by Patagonia is a must have adventure bag for the wayfaring explorer. The seemingly infrangible polyester ripstop sports a highly weather-resistant coating, multiple carry points for convenience and internal compression for more essential gear. Check it, drop it, or drag it along. The Black Hole is built for the worst while giving you it's best.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- Material: 15-ounce 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Volume: 90 liters (5,490 cubic inches)
- Weight: 3 pounds 3.2 ounces (1,417 g)
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like