BLACK HOLE DUFFEL - 70L
Traveling around the globe, venturing out into the backcountry, or escaping for the weekend, pack anything and everything you'll need into a bag that can handle it all—and then some! Just as its name implies, the Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia has room for all your clothing, gear, and essentials and includes daisy chains for attaching those hanging items. Keeping the elements out, the TPU-film laminated and DWR finished recycled ripstop material provides water-resistant protection. Haul it around by its sturdy handles or sling it upon your back with the removable, padded shoulder straps, whichever way you choose, is the right way. Now that you have a reliable bag, it's time to pick your adventure.
- Body: 14-ounce 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Volume: 4,272 cubic inches (70 liters)
- Dimensions: 28 x 17.5 x 13 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds 2.8 ounces (1,440 g)
No Reviews Yet!