BLACK HOLE DUFFEL 45L
$6930 - $99
Free shipping on orders over $99
No matter how much you cram into this gear-hauler, it seems it'll never reach capacity. Begging for even more use and abuse, the Black Hole Duffel by Patagonia is a must have adventure bag for the wayfaring explorer. The seemingly infrangible polyester ripstop sports a highly weather-resistant coating, multiple carry points for convenience and internal compression for more essential gear. Check it, drop it, or drag it along. The Black Hole is built for the worst while giving you it's best.
Why we love it:
"The Black Hole 45L is the perfect weekend bag for anyone on the go. I've used this bag to travel the U.S. and Europe and it has worked great! It's the perfect size for short trips and it stores easily in the overhead compartments of planes and trains."
— Luke, Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- 45 liter capacity
- Polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment has mesh pockets in lid
- Zippered side pocket
- Stuffs into own pocket for storage
- Padded, removable shoulders strap
- Reinforced side haul handles
- Webbing handles with a snap closure
- Padded base protects contents
- Reinforced exterior daisy chains for lashing gear
- Internal compression
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fabric: 15-ounce 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Average weight: 27 ounces (765g)
- Dimensions: 19 x 10 x 10
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like