BLACK HOLE CUBE - MEDIUM
Don't lose your favorite t-shirt, socks, or gear to the black hole that is your pack, duffel bag or suitcase. Instead, pack it all into the Black Hole Cube from Patagonia and keep your sanity. This 6-liter packing cube is made from a water-repellent ripstop and ensures your possessions stay dry, safe, and right where you packed them. It also features zippered mesh pockets for organizing everything while the daisy chain allows you to lash this cube onto your pack or bag. Now that everything has a place, it's time to enjoy that backpacking trip, weekend escape, or far-away adventure.
- Body: 8.7-ounce 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Updated plastic zipper sliders for corrosion near saltwater
- Volume: 366 cubic inches (6 liters)
- Dimensions: 12.25 x 6.75 x 4.5 inches
- Average weight: 7.1 ounces (200 g)
No Reviews Yet!