For endless adventures
Don't let the name fool you, the Black Hole Pack 25L from Patagonia won't lose your stuff, but it does have plenty of room for storing your books, laptop, clothes, gear, and so much more! The weather-resistant TPU-film laminate recycled ripstop material treated with a DWR finish is perfect for sunny, rainy, or snow-filled adventures while the padded shoulder harness and molded back panel provides comfort no matter the pack load. If you're looking for a bottomless companion for school, outdoor adventures or weekend travels, look no further than this Black Hole.
- Body: 8.7-ounce 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-ounce 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Volume: 1,526 cubic inches (25 liters)
- Dimensions: 22 x 10.5 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound 6.9 ounces (650 g)
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY