This flipper opener folding knife features an 18 ball-bearing pivot system for smooth, lightning fast blade deployment and rock-solid lockup with no side-play. The non-reflective Blackstone™ coated 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is precisely heat treated and hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance. The handle is black/red G10 on one side and titanium coated 420 stainless steel on the other with a sturdy integral frame-lock and pocket clip. Co-designed by David Bloch and custom knife maker Jerry Hossom.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless with Blackstone™ coating
- Opener: Flipper plus double sided thumb stud
- Handle: Black/Red G10 and titanium coated 420J2 stainless
- Pocket-Clip: 420 Stainless with Blackstone™ coating
- Lock: Integral frame-lock
- Blade: 3.0 inches / 7,6 cm
- Overall: 6.9 inches / 17,5 cm
- Weight: 3.0 ounces / 85 g
PROP 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: This product contains chemicals including chromium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No Reviews Yet!