MAST GENERAL STORE BOONE EST 1872 T-SHIRT
Regular Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $18.97
Named after the pioneer and explorer Daniel Boone in 1872, Boone, North Carolina has become a sought-after destination for those looking for outdoor adventures and breath-taking mountain views. Along with plenty of pictures, you can take home this Mast General Store Boone Est 1872 Tee as a memento of your visit to this sweet small town and the Mast General Store. Made from a comfy blend of cotton and polyester, this short-sleeve t-shirt has been pre-washed for extra softness and features taped shoulder seams for a comfortable fit.
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Pre-washed for Extreme softness
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Classic ribbed crew neck styling
- Slightly more trim fit in neck, shoulders, & sleeves
- Printed graphic on front
- Machine wash cold: Tumble dry low
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS