WOMEN'S TEMPEST 30 PACK
A women’s-specific streamlined top-loader, the Tempest 30 was made to support big and small adventures alike. Whether you’re out for a light-and-fast overnight or a committing day trip, an injection-molded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt will move with you over technical terrain. This versatile lightweight pack offers features—like a reservoir sleeve and trekking pole and ice axe attachment points—that truly make it ideal for a multitude of sports. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Fabric: Main - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWRACCENTbluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWRBOTTOMbluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Airscape suspension: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- Multi-sport: From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Sustainable materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon
No Reviews Yet!