WOMEN'S RENN 50L PACK
The Women's Renn 50L by Osprey is sure to get you started on a new adventure you'll never regret. This easy to use pack is perfect if you're new to the backcountry. This overnight or weekend pack will assure that you get to the basecamp with little fuss. The Airspeed suspension effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt and with a mesh back panel that provides extreme ventilation to keep you comfortable. Keep your quick-to-get to gear in the upper top lid or in the zippered hipbelt pockets. And with Osprey's all mighty guarantee, you'll never be without a pack.
Why we love it:
I love my Osprey packs!! I have several, but after one of my trips to the Mediterranean, I knew I would need one of these big guys for my next trip. Bulky, rolling luggage just wasn't cutting it while jumping from bus to train to sidewalk to metro. The hotel staff are also not fond of wheels rolling on the 500-year-old marble steps in their hotels. This pack, along with a duffel as my carry-on, stored everything I needed, and I could carry it effortlessly no matter where I had to go. With all the weight on my hips, the pack never felt heavy even though I had it stuffed to the gills. Whether it be trail-hiking or train-hopping, this is a great pack for your needs!
Mary Y., Mast General Store - Waynesville, NC
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Materials: 600D polyester, 450D polyester, 1000D Nylon Packcloth
- Volume: 3,051 cubic inches ( 50 liters)
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 14.6 x 13.2 inches (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 3.31 pounds
No Reviews Yet!