MEN'S ROOK 65L
The Men's Rook 65L by Osprey is sure to get you started on a new adventure you'll never regret. This easy to use pack is perfect if you're new to the backcountry. This overnight or weekend pack will assure that you get to the basecamp with little fuss. The Airspeed suspension effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt and with a mesh back panel that provides extreme ventilation to keep you comfortable. Keep your quick-to-get to gear in the upper top lid or in the zippered hipbelt pockets. And with Osprey's all mighty guarantee, you'll never be without a pack.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Materials: 600D polyester, 450D polyester, 1000D Nylon Packcloth
- Volume: 3,967 cubic inches (65 liters)
- Dimensions: 29.1 x 16.3 x 14.2 inches (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 3.52 pounds
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS