Extend your reach with the help of the Daylite Pack by Osprey for long backcountry excursions or adventure-riddled trails. This lightweight pack can be attached to a multitude of Osprey hiking packs, doubling as a gear capacity extender or performing as an ultra-light day bag for exploring swimming holes and intriguing trail spurs. It boasts an array of handy features from a padded back panel, hydration sleeve, and organizing pockets for all the exploring essentials. Use this pack for day hikes, travel, or even getting produce from the farmer's market.
Why we love it:
"This day pack is my go-to for daily excursions, hiking, or urban shopping trips. It features 13L capacity, is hydro adaptable, and only weighs one pound; plus, it has several convenience pockets for organization. Oh, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. I get my use out of this one."
— Phil, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
"This product is a necessity for my everyday and adventure life. Whether you live in a downtown and walk to work or you are going on a day-hike and need to bring a couple supplies, the Daylite is a perfect fit. It has one large open compartment perfect for holding a jacket, ENO hammock, water, and food for a full day. It also has a small exterior pocket perfect for your phone and small items."
— Karmen, Mast General Store, Winston-Salem, NC
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Spacermesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Multi-function interior sleeve for hydration or tablet
- Mesh-covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Material (main): 210D nylon double diamond ripstop
- Material (accent & bottom): 400HD nylon packcloth
- Volume: 793 inches³ (13 liters)
- Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 9 inches (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 1 pounds
No Reviews Yet!