Opinel No. 8 is the most versatile size in the ever growing line of Opinel folding knives.
Why we love it:
"This knife is not only beautiful and rugged, but impressively inexpensive. Opinel was born out of the pragmatic sensibility of French peasants: the handle is light and well-crafted; the locking mechanism is incredibly simple but strong; and the design is elegant without being showy. The Opinel No. 8 makes a unique gift, collector's piece, or tool to throw in your every-day bag."
— Farris, Mast General Store - Greenville, SC
- 3.25 inch carbon blade
- Beech wood handle
- Foldable blade
- Blade length: 3.25 inches
- Blade style: slight drop-point with nail marks
- Virobloc safety rings locking system
- Overall length: 7.5 inches
- Closed length: 4.25 inches
- Weight: 1.6 ounce