WOMEN'S KULAPA KAI
Relaxing on the beach or discovering hidden waterfalls—whatever your ideal summer day calls for, enjoy the beauty of the day with comfort underfoot, and slip-on the Women's Kulapa Kai from OluKai before you go. Get close to the water's edge, dip your toes in, or go ahead and splash right in with confidence, water-resistant straps, a quick-drying lining, and grippy rubber outsoles with siping and a traction pod design. The cushioned EVA midsole paired with a drop-in supportive ICEVA footbed makes these cute flip-flops stand out compared to the rest and provides unmatched comfort that lasts all day.
- A delicate laser-etched footbed design
- Embroidered toe post logo
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic straps featuring a shiny or matte finish
- Lining: Quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft nylon toe post
- Footbed: A compression-molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with molded siping and traction pod design detail inspired by ocean currents
No Reviews Yet!