MEN'S KUALONO WATERPROOF
Don't let tricky terrain and a little rain deter you from reaching that mountain ridge, lace up the Men's Kualono Waterproof from OluKai and keep on climbing! These sturdy boots feature a waterproof leather upper, breathable membrane, and supportive PU footbed. The gusseted tongue ensures rocks, sticks, and other pieces of pesky debris stay out while the grippy rubber outsole with directional lugs allows you to conquer slick and wet trails with confidences and stability.
- Full waterproof construction and breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Big island footbed embroidery
- Durable heel pull loop for easy on/off
- Upper: Premium, high-character waterproof full-grain or waxed nubuck leather and textile uppers. Full waterproof bootie construction with a waterproof, breathable membrane, gasket and seam sealing.
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert. Soft jersey knit footbed cover featuring an Island-inspired topographical artwork. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Durable, non-marketing, lightweight 'Wet Grip Rubber' with directional outsole lug design for superior traction and versatility. Wrapped in high abrasion TecTuff synthetic leather.
No Reviews Yet!