Besides soaking up sunlight for your health or enjoying the warm for fun, you can harness the sun's powerful rays to brew up a fresh batch of tea! Fill a pitcher with a gallon of water, add this package of Peach Sun Iced Tea, place in direct sunlight, and let steep for three to five hours. Once it has had enough time to soak up the richness of the black tea combined with the fruity, sweetness of peach flavoring, stir in some cane sugar, pour over ice, and sip on this tasty treat all summer long.
- Brews 1 gallon
- Net weight: 1 ounce (28 g)
- Brewing Instructions:
- 1. Fill a Large Pitcher with 1 Gallon of Spring Water.
- 2. Add Teabag; position the Pitcher to receive Sunlight.
- 3. Steep Tea in the Sun (min. of 3 hours, max. of 5 hours).
- 4. Remove Teabag. While hot, stir in up to 2/3 cup Sugar. The dark tones of black tea blend well with light Sugar for the ultimate sweet iced tea.
- 5. Pour immediately over ice for a satisfying blend of hot and cold.
Contents: Broken Orange Pekoe Black Tea Leaves, Peach Flavoring
DISCLAIMER: You are advised to consult actual product packaging and materials as they may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always review labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional or more comprehensive information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Mast General Store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products contained in our stores or on our website.
No Reviews Yet!