WOMEN'S SAPPHIRE LOW WATERPROOF - WIDE
For ladies who’ve never met a trailhead they didn’t like, there’s the Sapphire Low, fashion-conscious and designed around a women’s last for a fit sculpted specifically for female feet. The midsole is calibrated to the female body, creating the right amount of support without the added bulk. The superior comfort and fit of Oboz's signature O FIT Insole combined with technical features like a tuned EVA midsole for soft cushioning and TPU chassis for stability and protection make this shoe equally comfortable outdoors as it is in your everyday life.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Asymmetrical Collar Height: The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with female ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in women’s footwear design.
- O FIT Insole™: Proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Swiftcurrent Midsole: The Women’s specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The women’s specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Swiftcurrent Outsole: The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Women's-specific last design: Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a women’s specific forefoot & toe box.
No Reviews Yet!